Earth Science News Article
Given below are the few suggestions on writing for a Planet Earth —
- Before commencing for writing the Earth Science News Articles, make a student to create postcards and scribble down the observation from the video on it with color pencils and markers.
- While creating the notes on the one side of the postcard, ask students to affix images and illustrations on the other side of the postcard.
- Avail yourself of the current issue, as it is always good in giving the essence to your story. Adhere to the language that appears to be vibrant, punchy and apparent.
- Inscribe in simple English and make sure that you don’t use technical slang in it. If you have to use a technical term, than put in plain words what it means. Bear in mind that you don’t exercise acronyms in this sort of article writing.
- Whether the articles are short or long, the bottom-line is that it should touch on the wide-ranging outline of a topic.
- Concentrate on your most important findings, points, theory and evidence. Kick off with your major finding and enlighten the whole story in the first sentence or so. Abridge your point at the end, going over at your main point again.
- Take account of your personal experiences and opinions as people who will go through your article, will find interesting ingredient to read about your challenges of the fieldwork in far-flung places and will be curious to know about your new discovery in the lab.
- Style in the earth science news article is ought to be informal. Apart from including the personal experience and comments, you can even comprise humor in order to make the article much more comprehensible.
- Earth Science Articles must have an interdisciplinary approach (combining or involving two or more fields of study).
- For instance, for knowing the patterns of the waves of the sea, you have to take the reciprocal relation between the water worlds, atmosphere and Earth’s rotation into a consideration.
- Make them know the nitty-gritty of your work, so that they can decipher how their work is pertinent to them.